Saturday, July 21, 2012

The Cheesecake Factory

So every month my two best friends and I go out to dinner somewhere new. This month we went to The Cheesecake Factory, and I was pleasantly surprised by how good it was. I have heard that it is a little over rated and that the menu is too big and that the food suffers for this fact. However, I have also been told that the cheesecake is totally worth it. We went last night and I must say it was great, the service was wonderful and we lucked out with only a 45 min. wait.

I decided to start with one of their snacks/appetizers. I chose the Fried Artichoke Hearts.


I know the picture is not that great but they were, and I will be ordering them again.

For my actual dinner I decided to get the grilled cheese, I know! what a random thing to pick out, but I saw it on the menu and it was what I wanted. O Boy! talk about the best best best grilled cheese I have ever had and it came with french fries. Here is a picture of it, as you can see it was huge and under $10. (Keep in mind I had taken a few bites on the half at the bottom, I forgot I wanted to take pictures first and it just looked too good :).


So last but not least what is The Cheesecake Factory without cheesecake?  Well I got the Godiva® Chocolate Cheesecake. Here are the pictures and they say enough, chocolate chocolate chocolate.



BEST CHEESECAKE I have EVER had :)

Enjoy,
Tabitha
*To check out The Cheesecake Factories cheesecakes or find a Cheesecake Factory near you head to their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment