Wednesday, July 4, 2012

The Amazing Spider-Man (PG-13)





So today I went to see the new Spiderman movie and I have to say it was really good. I was skeptical about it because the Spiderman movies have been done. However, I liked this one better than the others. The action was amazing and it felt so real when Peter Parker was jumping from building to building. Also, the love story was great; Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone make a really sweet couple and her dad played by Denis Leary did amazing. By the way Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone are now two of my favorite actors. Overall not only was the movie full of action it was pretty funny as well. I hope that you all give this movie a chance because it was surprisingly different from the ones that have come before it, and it was well made. The small differences in this Spiderman movie make a world of change. So like I said give it a chance, go see it this weekendJand tell me what you think.
Notes:
5 out of 5 stars
Good Date Movie
I would definitely see it again (totally buying the DVD).
Enjoy,
Tabitha
*Movie poster from www.imdb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment