Monday, July 30, 2012

Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks


So while I was on vacation this last week, I had the chance to do a lot of reading.  One of the books I read was Nicholas Sparks, Safe Haven.  It takes place in Southport, NC which is one of my favorite places.  I was really excited to read this book because I found out that they are filming it right now in NC.  I loved the book and I am happy to say that yes someone dies but trust me you won't be sad about it.  The book is about a woman named Katie and she comes to Southport running from her past.  She starts to fall in love and she has to choose between continuing to run from her past or starting a new future.  The book was really good and I definitely recommend reading it especially if you are going to take it to the beach to read it :) 


The movie stars Julianne Hough, Josh Duhamel and Cobie Smulders.  The release date looks to be February 8, 2013 (imdb.com).  When it comes out I will be adding it to the movie section of this blog, and I will let you know what I think.


(All these pictures are from the movies Facebook page)
Enjoy,
Tabitha

No comments:

Post a Comment