Sunday, September 23, 2012

Las Margaritas



Thursday night was time for BFF Night Out.  This month it was Ashton's turn to pick out the restaurant that we were going to.  She picked Las Margaritas in Wake Forest, NC.  All I can say is we had so much fun.  The restaurant is in a basement location which I thought of as a little weird but let me tell you what it was one of the best times that we have had.  The only bad part was that I forgot to take pictures of the food :(  I got the Pollo Ranchero  it was only $8.99 and super yummy it was a chicken breast with cheese on top and it came with rice, lettuce, sour cream and flour tortillas.  I cut up my chicken and mixed everything together then put it on the tortillas.  YUMMY! Ashton and Dennys got the two taco plate which also looked good.  I got the picture above is right outside the restaurant, check out their website http://lasmargaritaswf.com/  and if you are in the area stop by to try their amazing food.  I have not tried one of their Margaritas yet but I have heard that they are as good as the food.

Enjoy,
Tabitha

No comments:

Post a Comment