Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Shania's Baby Shower and Buckeyes

 

Saturday was my friends baby shower, and we had so much fun.  Shania was recently married and this is her first child; it's going to be a boy.  Shania and her husband Derick got some really good presents for Cameron and they had some really fun games to play as well.  We played four games total but my favorite was the candy in the diaper to look like poop, LOL, I won the prize for this one when I got 4 out of the 6 candy's.  My other favorite, believe it or not was tasting baby food, Ashton won this one she got all of them right.  We had a really good time.

A few weeks ago as the baby shower came closer I had asked Shania if there was anything I could make to bring.  Shania had no preference so I decided to make Buckeyes.  If you do not know what a buckeye is, it's kind of like a homemade Reese's Cup.  They are so good and very easy to make, although Ashton will tell you differently :) she did not like rolling them into little balls.  Here is the link to the recipe I use, it is a Toll House recipe, Toll House Buckeye Candy.  I hope you like them.


 
Enjoy,
Tabitha

2 comments:

  1. The Buckeye Poops were so yummy!!!! but not the eaiset things to make they were so hard to roll into little balls!!! I brought them home to my family and they were gone in about two hours!!! I had an awesome time with my best friend Tabitha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashton I had so much fun at the concert and at the baby shower with you :)

      Delete