Thursday, October 18, 2012

Scotty McCreery Concert

 

Wow what a couple of nights I have had.... Two nights ago I went to the Scotty McCreery concert at the North Carolina State Fair with my two best friends, Ashton and Dennys.  We had so much fun the concert was my second of four that I am going to and it was sold out.  It was crazy seeing all the people at Dorton Arena it was completely packed,  I wish you could have seen all the young teenagers there screaming, it was so funny. They were so excited to see Scotty and what I found the most was that while I was not screaming I was just as excited as they were :)

 
 Scotty was a great performer, one of my favorite parts was when he called a "lucky" fan onto the stage.  It turned out that it was rigged and the girl's boyfriend was waiting to propose to her. It was so sweet, and really cool to see, she of course said yes. Then there were all my favorite songs like, I Love You this Big, The Trouble with Girls and Water Tower Town. Here are some of the pictures I got. By the way if you get a chance check out Scotty's new Christmas album he sang two songs from it at the concert and they were really good my favorite was Christmas in Heaven.


This video is from the NC State fair but I did not take it, it's from YouTube.  The user who posted it is Scotty Streett and they have some good posts check them out.
 


 
 
 
Enjoy,
Tabitha

No comments:

Post a Comment